Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Dearest Hailey

Weather: A whopping 27 degrees! Warming up here in Colorado
Latte of choice:  Starbucks Soy Latte

Friends I'm with: Nicole and Jen

Preface for those readers that don't know my friends:


HAILEY is from Bellevue, Washington. She is the most delightful girl in the world! If you're ever having a bad day, she's your girl to go to. Whether it's throwing teddy grams across the room or making garlic salt grilled cheeses, it's always a good time.
My favorite conversation with Hailey: "One of my baby sitters had sleep apnea." *long pause* "Oh wait no, that's my dad. My baby sitter had narcolepsy."
This is Hailey. I apologize for the 3rd grader's wall in the background, that was my old roommate.

JEN is a sweetheart from Colorado Springs, Colorado. She loves hockey and my home made lattes. I am so blessed to have met her (and all of my new friends!) here at college. She's got the same pet peeves as me (don't drag your Ugg boots) and appreciates delicious Alfredo. This is her below, on the left. Hailey is on the right.

NICOLE is my sarcastic fellow Arizona gal. She cusses more than any trucker I've ever met (though I admit to only overhearing truckers' conversations at dumpy general stores on the way to Texas). She is so much fun to be around (as are all of my friends) and will always correct our bad grammar. 
Nicole, on the right




Dear Hailey,

Nicole, Jen, and I are at starbucks "studying," or should I say face booking. If that was a major here at CSU, I'm sure we would all be graduating with honors. Today Starbucks had buy one get one free cold cups (you know how much I love those!) so I hauled my butt over here before they ran out.

Jen also bought two, while Nicole brought her free coffee from Durrell Express. We miss you so much!

Short but sweet, your hungry friends are going to go to dinner.

Love you!
Mo

2 comments:

  1. MO MO this is so FREAKING CUTE!!! I love it so much :) Thanks for the letter. You are so talented and amazing <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Talented? I am so grammatically incorrect. I am so happy you had a good day at your new cupcake place! Can't wait to hear some funny stories about that <3

    ReplyDelete